What propels your competitive advantage?
This apart, today’s global economic uncertainties mean that information-based insights and association in near real-time is ever more crucial for timely decision-making.
Our immaculate business finance background gives us the edge in understanding the levers that drive your company’s performance and the challenges it faces.
Our menu comprises:
Business intelligence (BI) applications include the activities of decision support systems, query and reporting, statistical analysis, forecasting and data mining. They vary in scope from
- Mission-critical and integral to an enterprise’s operations or occasional to meet a particular requirement;
- Enterprise-wide or local to one division, department or project
- Centrally-initiated or driven by user demand
We specialize in gathering, storing, analyzing and providing access to the reports that our clients apply to make better business decisions. Using BI tools we,
- Assist you in aligning the organization around a consistent set of key performance indicators and metrics. This facilitates quicker, fact-based decision making
- Present graphically simplified key process indicators and metrics, using dashboards and scorecards, for instance
- Ensure information reliability (“one version of the truth”)
- Aggregate multiple data sources (ERP, CRM, spreadsheets, budgets.)
- Hasten information collection and dissemination across the organization
- Shorten implementation cycle and enhance cost effectiveness of maintenance and support
We have expertise in the following applications: