Setup and Business Accounting
SET UP: OVER 50 INDIA SUBSIDIARIES
More than 50 India subsidiaries for companies headquartered outside India. These are clients with offices all over the world: the US, UK, Australia, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Switzerland, Poland, Ireland, Israel and Dubai.
SOURCED: GLOBAL COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS
Clear ascertainment of the requirements from an India entity for seamless consolidation by companies headquartered outside India in order to confirm to their local laws and accounting needs.
INCORPORATED: FOR INDIAN PROMOTERS
More than 100 corporate entities for India business promoters.
CLOSURES, CAPITAL AND DIVIDEND REPATRIATION
Set up extends through entity lifecycles which hence refers to such examples as our successful management of closures including dividend and capital investment repatriation.
ESTABLISHED: CONNECTIVITY FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTING
Designed and installed: Systems and procedures for seamless connectivity between client’s in-house team and KPK, for us to run and manage business and regulatory compliances processes.
MANAGED: BUSINESS ACCOUNTING
In 1999, managed accounting services for a leading Indian construction equipment manufacturing company’s entire Southern India divisions which included Bangalore and Chennai.
BETTER AGGREGATION, BETTER ANALYTICS WITH KPK INSIGHT
Our BI product KPK Insight builds dashboards and scorecards to aggregate, interpret client data. Instances include:
Instance 1: For a leading venture capital firm that’s funded over 650 global companies:
- Centralize all BI efforts under one corporate umbrella
- Create a strong BI competency centre for better analytics
- Improve time-to-value of information by reducing the need for data movement, manual extraction and analysis
KPK Insight financial and operational dashboards powered by QlikView Business Discovery
A targeted output of multiple dashboards, balanced scorecards and KPI analysis, created in less than 6 months with
- Multiple-source, multiple-format historical data for the client’s portfolio companies consolidated into KPK Insight and
- Visibility resultantly increased for more strategic decision-making.
Instance 2: For a Fortune 1000 high-performance network-solution provider:
- To upgrade new-report handling by securing availability of integrated data and ad hoc analysis
- To sustain data integration from Oracle, SQL Server, Clarity and spreadsheets
- To consolidate, visualize and analyze cost data across all projects
KPK Insight Procurement and Budget Analysis for the client’s India cost centre powered by QlikView
- Business users making better, more informed decisions regarding operational and capital expenditure
- More comprehensive view of procurement lifecycle with various trend analyses
- Complete multi-source and format data integration and a central repository created for historical data